janagen

Delivering Branded Generic
Medicines to your Doorstep!
Now don't just save on your medicines but also order them from the comforts of your home.
Now offering free delivery within a 2km radius around our stores.
Providing Branded Generic Medicines
through Qualified Pharmacists!
We at jana-gen are here to revolutionize the generic and branded pharmacy industry
by creating awareness as well as making all medicines accessible and affordable to everyone!
Previous
Next

One Call Away

We are inclined to help you buy medicines even through a single whatsapp message or a phone call. It is really THAT SIMPLE!

Home Delivery

We would like to make buying medicines even more easier for you by delivering right to your doorstep. That too FREE OF COST*

Store Hours

Monday - Sunday
10.00 am - 10:00 pm

We at Jana-gen are trying to provide
Affordable Branded Generic Medicines to EVERYONE!

Our goal is to deliver quality of medicines in a courteous, respectful, and compassionate manner. We hope you will allow us to care for you and strive to be the first and best choice for all your medicine needs.

We aim to provide all of the above at the most affordable price.

The total pharmaceutical expenditure incurred by Indian Households is roughly about 10 Lakh Crores in 2019-20. Of which 18% is in-patient treatment cost and the other 82% is for out-patient care. This shows the importance of having Generic Alternatives. 

Generic Medicines have a market share of roughly 71% in the pharmaceutical industry but most of it is exported. They have the exact composition, efficacy and usage as its branded counterparts. Jana-gen is here to bridge this gap and bring you branded genric medicines to your doorstep!

The Most Affordable Medicines are now in your city!

Why Choose Jana-gen for your
Medicine Needs?

Jana-gen Has Already Touched The Lives Of Many Patients
by Providing Ease of Access to purchase & Huge Savings on
All Their Prescriptions.

Jana-gen has been in the market for the past two years but its founders have a combined experience of over 50 years in the pharmaceutical space and have a clear vision of providing the WIDEST RANGE of products in the medicines space in the MOST AFFORDABLE PRICE!

Generic Medicines

Branded Medicines

Injectables

OTC Products

Surgicals

Ayurvedic Products

Life Saving Drugs

Cosmetics

Our Stores

Our administration and support staff have exceptional people skills and
are trained to assist you with all your medicine enquiries. Here is the list of our current stores already open. More opening soon!

Store 1:

Kutbiguda

Address: Laxminarayan Apartments, Ground Floor 3-3-901, Kutbi Guda, Hyderabad, TS-27.

Phone: +91 – 906 907 6868

 
 
 

Store 2:

Kachiguda

Address: 3-4-776, Tulja Bhavan Dharamshala, Opp. CC Shroff Hospital, Kachiguda, Hyderabad. TS-27.

Phone + 91 – 906 907 5858

Store 3:

Tappachabutra

Address: Shop no. 7 & 8, Bandagi Complex, Yousuf Nagar, Tappachabutra, Hyderabad. TS-06.

Phone: +91 767 205 2443

FAQ's

Question 1:

Why do Generic Medicines cost so less? 

Generic Medicines although manufactured by the same companies as their branded counterparts are not marketed. Hence the costs are passed on as a discount to the end-users!

Question 2:

Are Generic Medicines as effective as Ethical Medicines?

Generic Medicines are made from the same ingredients and in fact the same manufacturer as their branded ethical counterparts. The only difference is they are not marketed and hence we are not aware. 

 

Question 3:

Do doctors prescribe Generic Medicines?

Some doctors do prescribe generic alternatives. You can always ask your doctor to do so. The government has already started advocating the use of Generic Alternatives.

Question 4:

How can I verify if Generic Medicines are the same as Ethical Medicine?

Generic medicines and Ethical medicines have the same composition of sales and their ratios. Pick up any ethical medicine and its generic alternative and compare their salts – you will find them exactly the same!

Hence Same Efficiency – Greater Savings!

All Your Medicines, just a Phone Call Away!

We are here to make the medicine buying process much simpler and safer by delivering all your requirements; right to your doorstep!

What our customers say about us?

Medicines Brands We Deal In

Upload your Prescription!

Please feel welcome to contact our friendly pharmacists with any general or medicine enquiry. Our pharmacists will reach out to you as soon as possible!

Buying Medicines -
Now Made Easy!

Our pharmacists strive to make each interaction with patients clear, concise, and inviting. Any question regarding your medicines or ailment – Ask Away!

QUICK INTRO

Jana-gen is the first of its kind Generic Medicine Store in Hyderabad that is focused towards providing Affordable Branded Generics.

Quick Contact

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact our team.

Laxminarayan Apartments, Ground Floor 3-3-901, Kutbiguda, Hyderabad, TS-27.